New Book

This is the latest addition to our extensive quilt library.  This beautifully illustrated book showcases 55 wonderful quilts from a collection of over two hundred quilts housed in  The American Museum in Britain.  We were lucky enough to visit this museum which is at Claverton Manor, a splendid Georgian building just outside Bath, when we were in Britain last September.  On that occasion we couldn't resist bringing home this book:

 
This compact book gives an overview of the different styles of quilts in the museum's collection which is said to be one of the finest outside the US.

Till next time
Frances

Comments

Sue said…
Both great quilts as is the American Museum.
Sue said…
Should have said both great quilt books.
Sue
Radka said…
I too look forward to visiting the American Museum to see the quilt exhibition. We don't live very far from there, so I can choose my time
to visit. When I was there last year, their new publication of the book was due out soon, so I am looking forward getting it soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Quilt Patterns on Cosy Project