Just for Fun

There is a website that lists bizarre, wacky and unique holidays and I noticed that one of the holidays listed is "National Yo-Yo Day". 

In my early days of patchwork and quilting I was introduced to making yo-yo's and still have a UFO box full of them.  I am not sure now what I originally intended to do with them when I started making them about 16 years ago but maybe one day a window will present itself and they will be made into some sort of quilt.  Meanwhile they will continue to live in their neatly labelled box on a shelf in the Studio.

Till next time
Frances

Comments

Shirley said…
Here is another idea for you Frances for your yo-yo's. I watched a tv programme a while back and one of the characters was wearing a fabulous loose jacket made totally from yo-yo's. I am afraid it is another one on the ever growing list of things to do one day.
Shirley.
Radka said…
It looks like your yo-yo's are escaping!LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Quilt Patterns on Cosy Project