Sunday Stitchers' Show & Tell

There was a lively turnout at the Sunday Stitchers' gathering at Cairns Craft Centre yesterday and I think the wonderful sunny weather our area has been enjoying lately added to our good spirits.  As usual there was some wonderful show and tell and here are some of the quilts and quilt tops that the girls brought along.

Jenny has been very busy and has started putting together the blocks for her Baltimore quilt with a vibrant red sashing with blue cornerstones.  Jenny has really got into hand blanket stitch applique and she had a couple of delightful small quilt tops to show us.

Joan proudly showed us a UFO she can now cross off the list which is a quilt she started a few (?) years ago in one of my classes.  She also had a bright kids quilt top now ready for her to quilt.

Thora has caught the "red and white" bug and has made this delightful small quilt - I just love houses!

Sonjia's frog quilt is now finished and the yellow sashing really sets it off.

Till next time
Frances

Comments

Shirley said…
A very enjoyable show and tell Frances. High standards from your ladies as usual. Enjoy the nice weather.
Love Shirley.
Sue said…
All very lovely quilts Frances- I particularly like the red school house.
Jenny said…
I love show and tell, it is always so inspiring.
Linda said…
What lovely projects Frances, thank you. I don't like frogs so much, but boy I love that frog quilt, perhaps it's the yellow.

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Civil War Blocks