Sunday Stitchers Show and Tell

The girls gathered today and while most of them continued to work on ongoing projects I did manage to grab a couple of photos.   Shirley W brought along this stunning black, white and red quilt which has just been finished - Shirley made the quilt top and Linda Miller up on the Tablelands worked her magic with the longarm quilter.


Jenny has caught the red and white bug and has just prepared these teapot blocks ready for applique -

Kathy wasn't able to join us this morning but I found this photo in my camera of her interpretation of the Pies  and Tarts quilt.  Unfortunately the quilt was folded in the display at the Show but maybe Kathy will bring it along to a future Sunday Stitching meeting so we can all enjoy a proper look.

Till next time
Frances

Comments

Vivian said…
You spend Sundays with some very talented ladies. Thanks for sharing these projects.
Shirley said…
I do love your Sunday Sew and Tell. I think that should be show and tell - same difference. Lovely work by your ladies Frances and I love to see how other people interpret a subject re-pies and tarts.
Lisa said…
Love them all, but I have to say the pies and tarts is my favorite!
Susan said…
I love the interpretation of the Pies and Tarts! Fabulous! And you can't go wrong with red and white, can you? Thanks for sharing!
Margaret said…
The red and white blocks do it for me.
LuAnn said…
What a bunch of talented ladies you all are. Beautiful quilt photos!
Linda said…
Great quilts again Frances. I so look forward to the work you share from your group, they are all so talented. Love the black/white/red, an amazing quilt. I do hope we'll see a full view of Kathy's Pies and Tarts.
Radka said…
It is always a pleasure to come here and see such lovely stitching :)
We love your blog, it is always wonderful and we are giving here the news.
Rogerio and Glorinha Rinaldi Jewelry Designers.
Creators like earring
Super kisses Glorinha
http://sbrincos.blogspot.com
Sue said…
Thanks for the Show & Tell. Love the Pies & Tarts quilt. Must do some more on mine.!!
Jen said…
Hello Frances,The sunday group make lovely quilts.I love the red and white teapots quilt.Thanks for showing.