Playing Favourites

Suz at Patchwork N Play is having a party where we get to show a piece of our favourite fabric - you know the one we say we are saving for that special project but like it so much that we don't really want to cut into it.  Well I have lots of these type of fabric favourites but one that immediately sprang to mind is this -


Till next time
Frances

Comments

Shirley said…
I did a workshop the other day and had to take along some fat 1/8ths and I had great difficulty in deciding what to take as I just couldn't cut up a pack of fabrics. I don't know just what I am saving them for but I expect one day the right project will appear.
Radka said…
Oh, I can see why you don't want to cut into it :)It would have to be really for something very special.
Linda said…
Hi Frances, nice to hear other people feel the same way. When I really like something, I usually buy 2 metres, so I've got lots of large pieces that are just too special to use...........go figure!! The piece that you've pictured is just beautiful, and reminds me of one I have earmarked for the backing on a wool embroidered blanket. Cheers.
Susan said…
That is lovely fabric Frances! I hope you find something special for it one day. Thanks for playing along with our link party!
Margaret said…
Is that William Morris ?

I like the slender stalks on the flowers funny how something picks up your eye focus.
Mary said…
Frances, what lovely colors in this fabric! I have a few favorites that I can't cut into as well....silly but I am sure the right project will come along! Thanks for sharing!
Rachaeldaisy said…
That is such a beautiful fabric!! I can see why it's a favourite!!
Lisa said…
Frances, I know how you feel, that is very special fabric. I have yards of it with the flowers cut out that looks like swiss cheese, and it just makes me sick. Why are we so attached to our fabric?? ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Quilt Patterns on Cosy Project