In and out of the Studio
I haven't posted much lately as I have had to focus and finish a couple of projects plus patterns with deadlines for classes and a commission and I am now looking forward to a bit of a lull when I can get back to catching up on all my favourite blogs.
First up I would like to share a wonderful quilt pieced and machine quilted by Margaret, a Thursday Nighter. This large quilt has been made with love for her daughter and I am particularly taken with the vibrant colours. By coincidence I have also been working with some of these same fabrics for a recent commission.
First up I would like to share a wonderful quilt pieced and machine quilted by Margaret, a Thursday Nighter. This large quilt has been made with love for her daughter and I am particularly taken with the vibrant colours. By coincidence I have also been working with some of these same fabrics for a recent commission.
Sunday say me back at Cairns Craft Centre for a Mini Quilt Workshop. These classes are very popular and happen on the third Sunday bi monthly. There wasn't much socialising as the girls were all hard at work and I am sure they will bring along to Sunday Stitching some finished quilts.
However, most of my time lately has been spent at Quilting Owl Studio and both my Bernina machines have worked extremely hard and I am delighted with the results which I hope I can share with you soon.
Some new additions to the studio collections are these owl families which Peter couldn't resist and rather than make a decision he bought home both the rustic and the pastel versions.
To finish off tonight I thought I would share this beautiful Heliconia which has appeared near the front gate.
Till next time
Frances
Comments