A finish!

It is always exciting to cross another project off the WIP list.  This quilt "Wind and Waves" is a kit quilt sample which I made for Cairns Craft Centre and I am afraid I dragged the chain a little when it came to quilting it but now the last stitch has been sewn into the binding and the quilt is off to hang in the shop.  The studio is still piled high with lots more unfinished projects but so far this year more quilts have been completed than have been started - I think this is progress!


Till next time
Frances


Comments

Shirley said…
Well done Frances for staying focused. Quite the opposite is happening here. More starts. I am a serial starter I think.
Fantastic use of this fabric. I have a friend making a quilt with the samr range. Now I just have to quilt it!
Cheers

Linda
Merilyn said…
Oh my!! I stared at this for quite a while, and you have created quite a wonderful quilt! Those prints really deserved something with a 'wow' factor and you have captured it! Just love how you arranged those fabrics to create something quite spectacular, very well done!!!!!
Jen said…
Hi! Frances, Wind and Waves looks awesome love the fabric.
Yes it is progress.
Sue said…
Hi Frances You have done a great job with the fabric. Looks so real. Very nice!
Linda said…
Congratulations on yet another fine finish Frances. You've used the fabrics beautifully of course, and this quilt looks lovely. Love your stipple quilting, and that outer border fabric. Cheers.
Hello Frances,
qulit beautiful, colors and contributions of work, congratulations,
greetings :)))
Lisa said…
Congrats on the finish Frances! As soon as I get up to speed I hope to start wrapping up some projects, too. I'll let you know how I do with that, lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Civil War Blocks