"Christmas in July"

It was "Christmas in July" time at the July get together for the Sunday Stitchers and here are just a few photos taken by us with all the wonderful decorations organised by the staff at Cairns Craft Centre.

Tree with presents

Decorations with a pretend log fire

Sunday Stitchers very busy making their surprise project

Peter playing Santa
Till next time
Frances

Comments

Jen said…
Hello Frances, Christmas in July looks great fun. The decorations make you in the mood.I hope to get something for Christmas made during July as when I leave it too late, It doesn't happens!!!
Shirley said…
Peter looks very happy in his role as Santa and that cake stand of goodies looks most delectable. A very happy atmosphere.
Sue said…
What a great idea to start now. I usually get around to Christmas 'making' about the 1st December which of course ends up with me not making much at all.!
Karen said…
Your Christmas in July celebrations look like a lot of fun.
Great to see the pretend fire and the decorations around it.