"Redlynch Village" in print

The current edition of Australian Patchwork & Quilting Vol 22 No 11 includes my project "Redlynch Village" so check it out.
"Redlynch Village" by Frances Leate

In the studio lately I have  been becoming friendly with the new addition and have been quilting the lovely Owl quilt made by Jenny, a Sunday Stitcher, which she presented to me as a gift a little while back.

Till next time
Frances


Comments

Susan said…
Cute red houses! Reminds me of a house block I made recently!
Karen said…
I haven't received my magazine yet so it is lovely to see a picture of your project. Love using reds.
And is that a lovely 710 I see there? Very nice!
Every Stitch said…
Congratulations! - a sweet little quilt :)
Hilda
straythreads said…
you are published again Congrats!!!
Kim said…
What a wonderful design! Love the colour red....'tis always so bright and cheery!!
Kim said…
What a wonderful design! Love the colour red...'tis so bright and cheery!
Jen said…
Hello Frances,I am definately going to check out Redlynch Village. I love redwork, It looks really lovely. Love the new addition. Sunday Stitchers doing beautiful work again.
Sue said…
You are so clever Frances. How many is that you have had published.:-)
Well done, as I know from my friend Sharon, how much work is involved!