Christmas Greetings from Far North Queensland

It is Christmas Day here in Australia so I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who visits and comments on my blog and to wish them a very happy Christmas.  I would also like to thank the Sunday Stitchers and all my students for all their support this year and to wish my family and friends a truly wonderful Christmas - be safe and happy and don't get too stressed.


Here are just a few of the many Christmas quilts currently hanging on our walls in the house and studio -
"Santa hangs out here" by Frances Leate

"Star Bright" by Frances Leate - AP&Q Vol 19 No 9

"No Room at the Inn" by Frances Leate - Patchwork & Stitching Vol 11 No 6

"Star Turn" by Frances Leate
Happy Christmas
Frances




Comments

Jenny said…
Merry Christmas to you both - have a great day!!
Miriam said…
Merry Christmas Frances!
Radka said…
Merry Christmas, Frances, and lots of new ideas for 2014!
xx
Karen said…
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Day and I will get in early to say all the best for a wonderful and happy New Year!
LuAnn said…
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year to you!