Show and Tell

We have been back from Hawaii for a couple of weeks now but have been having problems with the blog which hopefully will be sorted out soon.  I still need to work on the photos from the trip but here are a few other varied ones to share with you.

First up are a couple from the Sunday Stitchers and Jenny has been working on a UFO from an earlier Baltimore quilt class.

Lesleigh has placed her own interpretation on the block from the Nostalgia workshop and has made a very happy child's quilt.

A lovely lady sent me a photo of her Mum's interpretation of  my project "Red Sky at Night" which was published as a mystery quilt in  recent editions of Australian Patchwork & Quilting.

So far I am up todate with Barbara Brackman's "Threads of Memory" BOM which she is publishing on her Civil War Quilts blog towards the end of each month.
Block 2  Barbara Brackman's "Threads of Memory" BOM

While I was in Hawaii I indulged myself with a class to make a traditional Hawaiian quilt and now all I need to do is finish needleturning the edges.

Till next time
Frances



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Quilt Patterns on Cosy Project