I can't wait for July to come!!!

This has not been a good month for me!  I was sitting at my desk in the studio last Sunday designing a new project for my Sunday Stitchers and things were not working too well when I suddenly got a new idea.  Well I reached down to pick up a new piece of paper from my recycling heap when the chair took off and I crashed into the desk.  The next thing I remember was waking up lying on the floor in extreme pain.  Peter eventually found me and rushed me into the Emergency Department at Cairns Hospital where I was well looked after.  After a day and a half he got me home where I will hopefully make a full recovery once I get over the shock and pain of it all.


As I said this has not been a good month and I lost another friend to cancer - rest in peace Wendy.

Till next time
Frances

Comments

Karen said…
Oh, no! You have caused yourself a few problems when it comes to your sewing!!
I hope you now have some wonderful pain medication and are resting and recovering. And has the chair gone to the tip as punishment?
Take care.
Radka said…
Oh Frances! I am so sorry :-(
I wish you a quick recovery!
Jenny said…
Oh dear, Frances, what a thing to happen.

Take care and rest that arm, won't you.
Shirley said…
Frances take more water. Seriously though, accidents sometimes are caused by the simplest of things and it looks like it has caused you a lot of trouble. Very sad to hear of the loss of your friend. Rest and recuperate. Thinking of you. Xx
Jen said…
Frances!! I can't believe it happening like that.How awful to break your arm.I hope your pain is going and you will be on the mend soon. Sorry you lost a friend.
xo
Dianne said…
Oh dear! This will slow you up a bit Frances! Hope you heal rapidly. So sorry you have lost a dear friend to cancer. It is such a curse - do wish a cure could be found quickly.