"in Chains" and more

One of my projects "In Chains" has just been published in the latest edition of Australian Patchwork & Quilting.  It is always great to see my projects beautifully photographed and presented in this wonderful magazine.
"In Chains" by Frances Leate AP&Q Vol 24 No 12

At the last meeting of the Sunday Stitchers there was a mug rug swap and here are some of the lovely ones made by the members.  Missing was one made by me as I left it to the last minute to make one and of course I got injured before doing so.

Deb showed us a WIP she is making for a lucky little girl named Sophie from a gorgeous panel.

Hopefully in another nine days the plaster cast will be removed from my left arm and it wont be long before I am back stitching again.

Till next time
Frances


Comments

Congratulations on being published! Super quilt, a real classic.

Cheers

Linda
Jenny said…
I'm sure you can't wait to get back to your stitching!!
Karen said…
Another great quilt in the mag. Beautiful work.
Lovely to see the mug rugs, too.
So pleased the time is near for the cast to come off. Bet you can't wait. Good luck and I hope it all goes well.
Jen said…
wow Francis your quilt displayed in the magazine is exciting and the Sunday Stitchers always do lovely sewing.
It will be great to get the cast taken off, It must be tireing with it on all this time.
Dianne said…
Love the chains quilt, Frances. It will be a relief for you to get the cast off and get stitching again. The mug rugs are wonderful - so many different ones.

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Quilt Patterns on Cosy Project