A new year


Happy New Year to all my family, friends and followers of this blog and I hope 2015 is going to be a really wonderful one for you all.

I

Instead of a new year's resolution I select a word for the year and this year the word is "create".  I want to create and not procrastinate and to keep me on track I have made a mug mat with this word to keep near me when I am working as a constant reminder.

Happy New Year to you all and I would like to thank you for your continued support.

Till next time
Frances

Comments

Jenny said…
Happy New Year to you two as well Frances.

I enjoy reading your blog and seeing what you get up to at your shop, and with your sewing ladies. Do hope your arm is well on the way to full use by now.
Shirley said…
Happy New Year Frances. May your year be full of your wonderful creations and for your lovely ladies too.
Dianne said…
Hope you are finding time so far in this new year to create Frances. Look forward to seeing your endeavours.
Joy V said…
Great word Frances. I now you will 'create' some beautiful things this year. Look forward to seeing them.

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Quilt Patterns on Cosy Project