New and old projects
I have had lots of distractions over the last few months and have been very remiss keeping up with this blog. In between these distractions I have been working on lots of different projects mainly UFOs but not too many finishes as yet.
There have been some additions to my pincushion collection, some gifts from dear friends and some I have made myself or purchased at craft fairs.
I have finally finished quilting a quilt top hand stitched as a gift for me by Jenny and this quilt now hangs in the studio.
I have turned a panel into a quilt for the latest addition to the family, a great grandniece called Ivy.
Then it was time to start on some of the UFO projects housed in plastic boxes and I finished this quilt top which is now layered and currently being machine quilted.
I have assembled these hand pieced diamond blocks into larger sections which are now ready for an appliqued centre medallion. At least I have made some progress on this long time UFO.
While I have been working on these in the studio Peter has been busy working on our home and has turned the original carport at the side of the front of the house into a new entrance.
Till next time
Frances







Comments
The new additions look very smart,too.