Distractions
I have definitely been missing from my blog of late and one of the distractions is that I spend too much time on Facebook. So for those of you that I don't see there I thought I would let you know that I am still alive although not so productive on the quilting side at the moment as I seem to start things but have not finished too much.
Another distraction is the fun I have with my collections particularly reorganising my thimbles which come under many categories and besides decorative and novelty everyday useful ones.
Another distraction is the fun I have with my collections particularly reorganising my thimbles which come under many categories and besides decorative and novelty everyday useful ones.
I also just love pin cushions and can never have too many.
The squares on this narrow runner at the end of a bookcase filled with quilting books are gradually filling up with badges from various location.
Of course there is the ever increasing owl collection. Owls lurk in every corner and available space in my studio and seem to breed when the lights are out!
Next time I will get back to quilting.
Frances






Comments