Stitching with Friends
I spent a lovely Sunday morning relaxing and stitching with a small group of friends from the Sunday Stitching group and as usual there were Peter's lovely scones to enjoy with our morning tea. Thora surprised us with these beautiful flowers called Hippeastrums which she grew in her garden on the Atherton Tablelands. The petals had a lovely textured feel to them and the red was such a rich colour - what a treat!
I spent the morning working on my Pies and Tarts but forgot to take a photo. The count is now 24 pies and 4 tarts.
Till next time
Frances
Thora has also put together the first section of her Pies and Tarts quilt which is coming along beautifully.
Joan was busy assembling crazy patch blocks for her latest design and I am looking forward to the next stage.
Kay was wearing a lovely blouse she made and I just love the flying geese blocks up one side and the lovely fabric she has chosen.
I spent the morning working on my Pies and Tarts but forgot to take a photo. The count is now 24 pies and 4 tarts.
Till next time
Frances





Comments
Love Shirley.x