"On Parade" - Published

I have teased you with small sections of this quilt I designed some time ago but now I can show you the whole quilt which has just been published as a project in the latest issue of Australian Patchwork & Quilting Vol 19 No 12. 
"On Parade" AP&Q Vol 19 No 12

This quilt was made with fabric from a Kansas Troubles range by Moda and I used lots of different reds, blues and beige print fabrics of similar colour value to add texture to the design.  It is a lovely cuddle size. 
"On Parade" AP&Q Vol 19 No 12
Till next time
Frances

Comments

Shirley said…
I am trying again as somehow the first message failed to deliver. Just wanted to say Love the quilt and shall keep a look out for the magazine in our newsagents.
Love Shirley.x
Jenny said…
Your quilt looks great, congratulations on being a published designer once again.
Linda said…
Hello Frances, and congratulations again on such a beautiful quilt. I just LOVE this one. I'm really keen on these strong colours, and feel this is a quilt that would appeal to lots of younger folk. Also love the 'line' in it.

Glad to hear you are safe from nasty weather disasters at this stage. This is a 'beginning' that many would rather forget!! I feel for all of our country's people at this time.
Anonymous said…
Congratulations it looks fantastic, well done.
Did you get any flooding?
Hope all is good
Christine
Margaret said…
Designers are the salt of the earth, you make things of lasting beauty. Congratulations on this quilt anf thankyou for giving inspiration to all and sundry.
Sue said…
Lovely Quilt Frances. Just love those colours.
Well Done!
Cheers
Sue
Radka said…
Very, very nice, Frances, as always!
Thank you for your visit:))

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Civil War Blocks