Blocks

Pippa at Welsh Quilts is coordinating efforts to make a commemorative quilt for Christchurch Cathedral, New Zealand, which suffered so much damage in the recent earthquake and she has asked for blocks from bell ringers and quilters.  Pippa has designed a block based on an old pattern called "monument" and here is the block I sent to her.

I have also been catching up on my blocks for Barbara Brackman's Civil War quilt and here are numbers 17 and 18.
"Comfort Quilt" - Block 17 CWQ

"Union Square" - Block 18 CWQ

My collection of owls is growing and they make me smile each time I go pass them.

Till next time
Frances


Comments

I am also an avid reader of those two blogs....
Linda said…
Your 'monument' block is really nice Frances. Love the choice of grey fabric!! The Civil War blocks are coming along, the second of the two is very nice indeed. Love your owls.
Joan said…
Enjoyed your blog Francis - and your work :)

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Quilt Patterns on Cosy Project