Catch up week
I have spent the last few days catching up with some of the unfinished projects in the Studio. I have fallen a bit behind with my Civil War quilt blocks and have now stitched the "Missouri Star" and "New England Block" - just blocks 21 and 22 to do.
![]() |
| "Missouri Star" - Block 19 CWQ |
![]() |
| "New England Block" - Block 20 CWQ |
At the quilting class last Sunday I was able to take a photo of Sue's lovely version of the "Snowball Connection" quilt which she made in class at Cairns Craft Centre. The border print fabric which she chose really suited the quilt and she has achieved a great result.
My fun little red and white houses quilt has grown a bit and finally got its borders on and I have had a lovely day working on the machine quilting - still a long way to go.
During the last week or so I have been experiencing a few problems leaving "comments" on blogs but I am still keeping up with all your happenings.
Till next time
Frances


Comments