Outside the windows

I have been very busy working on a lot of different projects inside the studio but don't seem to have a lot to show at the moment and every day I seem to be getting into a bigger mess so I thought I would take a few photos of some of the things in the garden just outside the windows.
Grevilleas

Lipstick Palm

Orange trees
During the day while I am busy quilting Peter can often be seen working away in his gardens - there is always a lot to do particularly after the very long wet season we had as everything grows so fast here.

Till next time
Frances

Comments

Vivian said…
Thanks for the peek outside your windows. I like getting a glimpse of the environment others enjoy every day. Why is it that everybody else's home looks so exotic and mine is booooring? Familiarity breeds boredom, I suppose.
Linda said…
I agree with Vivian.........outside your windows the view is more more spectacular than mine seems to be, so it is lovely to see it from time to time. Thankfully, your climate is, for the most part, plant friendly. It looked like a lovely day outside too. We are facing the prospect of some cloud cover this week, but little rain from all accounts. Happy stitching.
Jenny said…
Your garden looks very exotic, one would almost expect to see monkeys chasing each other around the trees. No monkeys in Oz, of course, but you do have amazing birdlife in your area, I expect.
Shirley said…
We had a lot of rain in the last week or so and all of a sudden we have grass again and the lawn is looking very green and lush. Amazing how it all grows back so quickly. Send Peter over to me when he has done.
Radka said…
It is lovely to see some of your garden, Frances, thank you for sharing with us :-)
Sue said…
Its so nice to see your garden, Looks very exotic.
Hope you and Peter are both well.
Lisa said…
Frances, I never tire of seeing pics of Aussie flora and fauna. It's all so exotic. I especially love seeing all the different birds. (hint, hint) :)

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Quilt Patterns on Cosy Project