Visitors in Town
Living in the Far North of Australia I don't often get to meet up with other quilting bloggers so it was a wonderful opportunity today to be able to spend a few hours with Wendy Whellum of Legend and Lace. Wendy's many quilt projects have been well published in magazines over the last 6 years and it was great to have Wendy visit me in the Studio and talk quilting.
As usual, Peter performed his magic in the kitchen and whipped up a lovely batch of scones for afternoon tea.
Other recent visitors were Peter's youngest daughter, Fliss, husband Tim and very cute son, Leif. Peter enjoyed taking them around some of the wonderful local attractions and here he is holding a koala for Leify to pat at The Habitat, Port Douglas.
Till next time
Frances

Comments
And Peter is a real treasure!
Okay, I guess I should have known this, but I didn't realize that koalas are really that cuddly! Cute family!
You have your own Masterchef!
Great family visit and photo.