Giveaway, houses and gifts

I have spent a bit of time in front of the television over the last few days watching the final cricket test against India so there has been a revival in the construction industry here with six more little house blocks completed.  My block count now stands at 17. 

Today we celebrated our National day and Peter and I spent a lovely warm tropical day lunching with friends.  When we got home we drew the winner of the giveaway - drumroll please!!!  The winner is Eylte of Tea, Fabric and other things.  Drop me an email Elyte with your address and I will send the Patchwork Directory and a few other goodies off to you.

I have also been on the receiving end for some lovely gifts from a few wonderful stitching friends - a lovely little hand embroidered project bag with matching needle case, a pattern kit for a little wallet and some very cute owls.

Till next time
Frances

Comments

Your house blocks are all looking lovely. Happy belated Australia Day. I hope you had a wonderful day. Hugs judy
Shirley said…
Happy Belated Australia Day Frances. I am so pleased that Elyte has won your giveaway. Your Township is coming along nicely and you have received some lovely gifts there. My niece Meg collects owls and she would love them too.
Michal Erika said…
I think these houses are charming. Very sweet!
Susan said…
Your neighbourhood of houses is really growing! Great construction!
Merilyn said…
Your little house blocks are coming along beautifully Frances! You've made quite a few already!
Congratulatons to Elyte on the giveaway, I know she will have a lot of fun with her win!!!!!
Elyte said…
Did I read correctly Frances? Is that my name? What a wonderful Australia Day surprise, if I'm not dreaming.
Warmest thanks.
Maureen said…
Such cute blocks and gifts!
Congrats to Elyte!
Linda said…
You are really going with a full head of steam on those house blocks Frances, well done. I hope your Australia Day was pleasant.

Congratulations to Elyte, and I'm sure she will make good use of the directory.

Love the little gifts you've received, how very nice for you. Those owls are just too cute!!
Karen said…
Hi Frances. I have been a bit remiss in catching up with blogs over January. Time to do a bit of catching up.
Your little houses are looking great and the numbers are growing.
I am also enjoying watching the Farmer's Wife blocks coming along.
I hope you had a wonderful Australia Day.
Vivian said…
Your little subdivision is growing nicely, each so different from the next. Such fun to see what you decide to put in the windows. I recognize the crescent/flower design on blue in the top middle house. I have that fabric in a couple colors.

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Civil War Blocks