I'm still here!

I just thought I would let you know that I am still around and recovering nicely from my operation about a month ago.  I have had a lot of problems sitting at the computer and sewing machine so have fallen way behind with everything but hopefully I will catch up soon.
 
Some time ago we were given some bulbs from one of the Sunday Stitchers, Thora, and look at the wonderful Hippeastrums that have now bloomed.  Such a wonderful rich colour and they are giving us much enjoyment when we sit in the courtyard.
 
Blogger is not letting me upload more photos at the moment so I will be back soon.
 
Till next time
Frances
 
 

Comments

susis quilts said…
dear frances,nice to hear from you,hope you are feeling better soon,take care,susi
straythreads said…
Glad to hear you are on the mend. Gorgeous flowers!!
Ann
Sue said…
Francis, sorry yo hear you have not been well. I thought you has fallen off the raidar.

Hope your back on form soon.
Take care
Sue
Shirley said…
So glad that you are back posting and feeling better. Don't overdo it, take care of yourself and stay well. x
Jenny said…
My goodness, it has been a long time, I didn't realise you had been missing from blog land quite so long.

Pleased to hear that you are recovering nicely, if indeed a little slowly. Get well soon!!
Karen said…
It's great to hear you are making good progress. Keep doing all the right things!
Joy V said…
Sorry to hear Frances that you haven't been well. Hope you are on the mend soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Quilt Patterns on Cosy Project