Fun with the General

Life has been busy of late while I try to finish off lots of projects including a mystery quilt for the last gathering of the Sunday Stitchers.  I did, however, find some time to make a cute little dolly quilt and have some fun with some French General fabrics.

Till next time
Frances

Comments

Shirley said…
Thats a very pretty fabric in that border Frances and what a lucky dolly. I may have to make more dolly quilts as they do at least stand a chance of being finished.
Sue said…
Sweet quilt Frances.
What a very successful story the French General range of fabrics has turned out to be. A quilt shops dream.
Doniene said…
Frances, what a darling little quilt!! I was recently introduced to French General, and I LOVE it!!! A little quilt is a perfect way to showcase those lovely fabrics!!
Karen said…
This is a lovely way to use these gorgeous fabrics. Very sweet.
Radka said…
Ahhh, sweet :-) I love French General.
xx
Linda said…
Lovely colours Frances, and the border print is particularly nice in my opinion. Hope you managed to see a bit of the eclipse this morning. Nothing exciting here, same old, same old hot sun ready to fry anything and everything!!! Take care.

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Civil War Blocks