Solar Eclipse
I was up bright and early this morning to watch a very exciting event, a total solar eclipse. Cairns was ideally situated for this event although the weather has not been the best for the last few days and we were worried that there would be nothing to see particularly as the town is full of visitors from far and wide. Luckily the clouds cleared just in time and armed with special glasses we watched from our front garden. These are just some photos we took with a simple point and shoot auto camera and I am sure the medial will be showing the specactular ones.
Till next time
Frances
Comments
In Poland, people also saw was the green of color and black and also bright, something beautiful.
I greet you warmly, you are now warm, beautifully, and we, unfortunately, cold, foggy, and length of winter, bbbrrrrrrrrr, :))))