Kimonos, Owls and chaos
Yesterday we had a good turnout at the first Mini Quilt Class for 2013 at Cairns Craft Centre where everyone worked on this cute little "Kimonos" quilt.
![]() |
| "Kimonos" by Frances Leate |
Now we come to chaos that I need to sort out - lots of paper, magazines and projects. We moved around a lot of furniture and added some new shelves so everything ended up on the work table to be gone through and either discarded or a new home found in the studio. Peter often wonders what the plastic box industry would do without me but when you live in the tropics it is the only way to keep everything clean and they stack under tables. After all this is sorted the serious fun can commence!
Frances



Comments
I too have way too many containers! I have been purging for 2 yrs and while I have cut my stash, there still seems to be too much!
Take care, Leslie
Cheers
Linda
I like you Kimonos quilt.