Sydney Quilt Show 2013

Here are just a few of the quilts which were among 421 in the NSWGuild Members' Exhibition and I would like to thank these wonderful quilters for giving me permission to show their quilts on my blog.

"Avignon" by Michelle Marvig

"Hatchet" by Chris Jurd

"Flower Songs II" by Eileen Campbell
"Ethel's Diary" by Eileen Campbell

"Japanese Traditions" by Lynn Hewitt

"Learning Curve No 1" by Sue Murtagh

"Jewels in the Window" by Meg Orr
"Harlequin Logs" by Meg Orr

"Dolly's Garden" by Jenny Rofe
It was a truly amazing exhibition and all the winners can be view here

Till next time
Frances





Comments

Shirley said…
Beautiful quilts and I love the first one. Exquisite quilting.
Maureen said…
Thanks for sharing these gorgeous quilts! Love that you got the quilters with their quilts in most of the photos.
Sue said…
Lovely photos thanks Frances. Shame I couldn't make it to the show. I was in Brisbane and couldn't even get to the show there. It started the weekend I was coming home. Not very well planned. ! VBG!

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Quilt Patterns on Cosy Project