Show and Tell

"In Harmony", a quilt I thoroughly enjoyed hand piecing, has finally made it into print in the current issue of Australian Patchwork & Quilting Vol 23 No 2.  It was a great therapy project that I almost hated to finish and I am now looking forward to getting the quilt home to put it up on the wall.
"In Harmony" by Frances Leate AP&Q Vol 23 No 2
"In Harmony" by Frances Leate AP&Q Vol 23 No 2
At a recent meeting of the Sunday Stitchers Jenny brought along a friend, Ann, visiting from the US who she has shared emails with for some time.  Jenny made a special quilt for Ann using symbols and fabric from her native county New Zealand.

I thought I would just share the latest coffee themed kit quilt I have designed and which is available exclusively from Cairns Craft Centre.
"Mocha Magic" by Frances Leate
Till next time
Frances





Comments

Susan said…
"in Harmony" is a wonderful quilt Frances! Congratulations!
Shirley said…
Fabulous quilt Frances. Well done to you and thank you for the show and tell.
What a gorgeous quilt! Such an interesting way to use triangles. No wonder you can't wait to get it home!
straythreads said…
beautiful quilt and colors and congrats on being published!! The lady with the white hair looks just like my neighbor
Sue said…
'In Harmony'...what a beautiful quilt Frances. Very well done. Might have to be the mag. VBG!
Karen said…
This is a lovely quilt. I look forward to seeing it in the magazine.
Congratulations.

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Quilt Patterns on Cosy Project