Barbara Brackman's "Threads of Memory" BOM

Once again I have succumbed to the temptation of making blocks from Barbara Brackman's new block of the month "Threads of Memory".  I thought one 12" block a month would not overtax the workload and then all I have to do is make them into a quilt!!!  The historical excerpts that come along with these blocks are always very enjoyable and informative and you can find out more about this BOM here 

Block 1 "Threads of Memory"

Till next time
Frances

Comments

Shirley said…
Well done Frances. It looks lovely. You always do better than me at these things so I know you will finish it.
Every Stitch said…
It is a beautiful block - love the fussy cut large floral! I have been tempted by Barbara's BOM - some beautiful and very different fabric combinations shown. Yours is stunning - look forward to seeing it develop.
Hilda
Janet said…
I love your block colour ways. I too have sucumbed and I am looking forward to the next block already. I was thinking of making it a quilt as you go even though I have never done one before, mainly because it would be almost finished by the time the last block arrives. I do have a few UFO's.
Elyte said…
It always sounds so easy when you break it up like that. I still have the Civil War blocks wanting my attention. Lovely colours you have chosen.

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Quilt Patterns on Cosy Project