Barbara Brackman's "Threads of Memory" BOM

Once again I have succumbed to the temptation of making blocks from Barbara Brackman's new block of the month "Threads of Memory".  I thought one 12" block a month would not overtax the workload and then all I have to do is make them into a quilt!!!  The historical excerpts that come along with these blocks are always very enjoyable and informative and you can find out more about this BOM here 

Block 1 "Threads of Memory"

Till next time
Frances

Comments

Shirley said…
Well done Frances. It looks lovely. You always do better than me at these things so I know you will finish it.
Every Stitch said…
It is a beautiful block - love the fussy cut large floral! I have been tempted by Barbara's BOM - some beautiful and very different fabric combinations shown. Yours is stunning - look forward to seeing it develop.
Hilda
Janet said…
I love your block colour ways. I too have sucumbed and I am looking forward to the next block already. I was thinking of making it a quilt as you go even though I have never done one before, mainly because it would be almost finished by the time the last block arrives. I do have a few UFO's.
Elyte said…
It always sounds so easy when you break it up like that. I still have the Civil War blocks wanting my attention. Lovely colours you have chosen.

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Civil War Blocks