Houses

I have always enjoyed houses as a theme for stitching so here are a few from my cupboards, walls and friends.

"Redlynch Village" by Frances Leate
Machine pieced and quilted
"Midsomer Madness"
Hand pieced and hand quilted
Jenni's house top
Thora's little houses

Before I became addicted to quilting and applique I enjoyed other forms of stitching such as blackwork and cross stitch and here a few from the walls.



To finish I just love these Dutch houses.

Till next time
Frances






Comments

Radka said…
Good to hear from you, Frances :-) I love textile houses of all kind. xx

I tried to make a house quilt but gave it away. Yours are inspirational Ah! if only I had the time.
Karen S said…
This is a lovely collection of sewn and stitched houses. They all has their own character and look great.

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Quilt Patterns on Cosy Project