Giveaway

The Aboriginal design fabrics are very popular sellers at Cairns Craft Centre so I thought I would do a project featuring these wonderful fabrics.  We will be making up pattern kits for the shop which include the instructions and the Aboriginal design fabrics to make this bag. 

I haven't decided on a name yet for the project - any suggestions?

To launch this new pattern design we are giving away two pattern kits so leave a comment and I will draw the winners next Thursday.

Till next time
Frances

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Dear
Quilting design like all the member.So quit is good.So i like very much this design........................................
Quilting Kits
Mary Jo said…
I thought a good name for this bag would be "Walkabout Bag".
Cheers MJ
Janne D said…
I suggest "Coolamon Bag" aboriginal word meaning 'carrying vessel'
Cheers

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Quilt Patterns on Cosy Project