New Treasures

Peter has been shopping again and look at some of the wonderful treasure that arrived in the mail to add to my thimble collection - the one with the owl on top is really cute.

I have been involved with Baltimore style applique lately and Peter thought these would be useful additions to our quilting library - another collection that seems to breed every time we turn the lights out!  I have been talking about looking out for these Elly Sienkiewicz books for some time and when Peter located them he didn't let on but kept it as a surprise for me.

Till next time
Frances

Comments

Anonymous said…
The thimbles are lovely - and I'm glad that it's not just my books that multiply and move around all by themselves without being seen!
Joy V said…
Lovely surprises - tell Peter I think he has made good choices there. Joy

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Quilt Patterns on Cosy Project