Block 6 CWQ and a "Giveaway"

With all the distraction of the cyclone last week I didn't get the opportunity to celebrate my blog passing the milestone of  "100 Posts" and to organise a giveaway.  This journey into the world of blogging has been an amazing experience for me and I really appreciate all the new friends I have made both near and far.  Thank you for all the comments and emails that have resulted from these posts and I will look forward to receiving lots more.

I have been pondering the question of what to offer as the giveaway and the answer came to me when I was making the latest block "Richmond" in Barbara Brackman's Civil War Quilt project.  I am having way too much fun making these blocks and look forward to Sunday when the new block appears on my computer.


"Richmond" - Block 6 CWQ
For the "giveaway" I have decided to offer a selection of fat quarters from the Reproduction fabrics that I am working with in this quilt project.  To enter the "Giveaway" all you have to do is leave a comment or email me (if you are having difficulty with comments) by midnight Wednesday, 16th February and you will go in the draw to win these fat quarters shown in the photo below.

Till next time
Frances

Comments

susis quilts said…
dear frances,i love your block and the fat quarters are beautiful,i am looking forward to each saturday with a new block ,too,have a nice week,susi
Shirley said…
Congratulations on your blogging milestones Frances. It has been great getting to know you and hearing about your corner of the world. I look forward to many more conversations.
Love Shirley.x
Elyte said…
I saw your block on the Flickr page and came over to tell you how much I liked it and found your give away. I really like the red that you used ( I have it's relation in brown) and will hopefully find some on our shopping trip this Saturday.
Do I see my favourite Nancy Gere fabric in that photo?
Congratulations on your milestone.
Thankfully you both stayed safe during the cyclone. I was sewing that evening and listening to the ABC as people were calling in and sharing their experiences. I could hear the winds and the crashing and banging in the background while I was safe in Melbourne.
Linda said…
Hi Frances, my hearty congratulations to you posting for the 100th time. I know the thrill of meeting like minded friends too. Please keep me in mind when you do your draw. I would love to own those gorgeous colours. Glad you stayed warm, dry and safe. Thank you for all your support.
Susan said…
Pretty block from pretty fabrics! Congrats on 100 posts. I have enjoyed reading your blog and getting to now a northern neighbour!
Gill said…
Congratulations!
I have enjoyed reading your posts from the other side of the world!
Jenny said…
Hi Frances

Congratulations on your milestone blog. I feel like you, it is fun to write a blog and just as much fun to read others from around the world.
Sue said…
Hi Frances
Aren't you kind giving away fabrics. I would love to win some:-))
Having trouble with my latest Civil War Block. I see where I've gone wrong, so have to fix it.
Cheers
Sue
Hi Frances,
What a generous giveaway! I'm loving the Civil War quilt-along too but am a little nervous about the Richmond block as some people have said they had a bit of trouble with it. Yours looks lovely, any hints?
Kind regards, Rowena
Lisa said…
COngratulation on 100! I'm like you and can't wait for the new block each week, and I would love to win the fabrics.
Kathleen said…
Hi Frances,
hoping to get it right this time. Congratulations on you 100th. Just looked at those beautiful pineaples. I did that once in pots and they were soooo sweet.
Happy stitching, Kathy R
Anonymous said…
Congratulations on your milestone! Looking forward to the next 100 posts full of all your usual good things and inspiration.
Micki said…
Your block is just stunning! I can see that you are having fun with them!
Micki
Radka said…
Congratulations, Frances, on your 100th post! I agree, blogging opens up a whole new world and it is a wonderful experience:)

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Civil War Blocks