"Rural Rambler"

"Rural Rambler" a table runner/skinny quilt project has just been published in the latest edition of Australian Patchwork & Quilting Vol 20 No 7 - Country Special.
"Rural Rambler" by Frances Leate - AP&Q Vol 20 No 7
Till next time
Frances

Comments

Shirley said…
I can see that I need to start taking a subscription to this magazine to keep up with all the lovely projects you produce Frances. This one is no exception. Well done to you.x
Maureen said…
My favorite shade of blue! Love the background fabric. Congratulations!
Radka said…
I really like this table runner, Frances:-)
I will look out for that issue.
LesQuilts said…
It's a great project! Thanks Frances for the project!
Take care, Leslie
Linda said…
What a nice table runner Frances, congratulations again for the magazine contribution. I love the colour and fabric combinations of course. The piecing is really lovely too. You really have a knack of 'putting it all together'.
Sue said…
Well done again Frances!Lovely table runner.
Joy V said…
Again another lovely quilt Frances.

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Quilt Patterns on Cosy Project