Sunday Stitching

It was wonderful to have time to chat and have some fun with all the girls last Sunday and this time there was a surprise project for them to do - a scissor fob.  I didn't get the opportunity to photograph the the girls' finished work but here are a few of my samples.

Cynthia brought her beautiful Japanese themed quilt to show us -

while Sonjia has been very busy making this quilt top for her father from fabric she selected when we last got together.

Till next time
Frances

Comments

Radka said…
Your scissor fobs are pretty, Frances, and so handy, you can always identify your own scissors :-)
Both quilts are very nice and very different :-))
Linda said…
Frances, those scissor fobs are so pretty. Well done to all. I love Sonja's quilt for her Dad as well. It has some gorgeous colours in it, not to mention my favourite YELLOW. I have to say too that the Japanese themed quilt that Cynthia has done is just divine. I have those panels [Geisha ladies], and have been at a loss to know what to do with them. I originally saw them with lots of different patterned fabrics appliqued over different areas, and didn't like that. I certainly like this!! Thank you so much for sharing all the stitching.
Sue said…
Love the scissor fobs. Helps when you lose the scissors under a pile of fabric. :-))

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Civil War Blocks