More Quilts from the Past

The studio is still in turmoil so I thought I would continue showing some photos of quilts I have designed and made in previous years.  Some of these quilts have been published as projects in Australian Patchwork & Quilting and Patchwork & Stitching and some were made as class samples.

"Westward Ho" by Frances Leate AP&Q Vol 16 No 8

"Borders Abound" by Frances Leate - AP&Q Vol 17 No 3

"Windmills of My Mind 1" by Frances Leate

"Learning Curves" by Frances Leate

"With Compliments" by Frances & Peter Leate - P&S Vol 8 No 10

"Shoo fly Medley" by Frances Leate - AP&Q Vol 17 No 5

Till next time
Frances

Comments

Radka said…
Everyone of your quilts is a beauty, Frances :) Thank you for this small show.
Susan said…
You have an amazing collection of quilts Frances! I love the "Learning Curves" from this selection especially!
Lisa said…
Goodness, Frances, you certainly have a collection, and so varied, too. I like Westward Ho the best out of this batch. I love the pattern and the colors both!
Sue said…
Lovely quilts Frances, and congrats for having them published. Thats no small feat!
Shirley said…
Again I would have a difficult decision to choose my favourite. Did you know that there is a place called Westward Ho? It is on the North Devon coast.
Linda said…
Thanks again for sharing some of your past quilts. Love them all so much, but especially drawn to Learning Curves, and With Compliments [perhaps the simple colour schemes, perhaps the contrasts???]. Congratulations on another great 'quilt show'.
shirley said…
I love all your quilts Frances, but my favourite is the Westward Ho as well. I like the colours and the design. I am not a quilter, but I am in awe of those who are, and the amazing quilts they produce.

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Quilt Patterns on Cosy Project