Giveaway

Peter, on behalf of Cairns Craft Centre, has just given me a copy of the latest Australian Patchwork Directory for 2012 to give away on my blog.  To be included in the draw for this very comprehensive directory of Australian Patchwork Shops and other useful information just leave a comment or email me.  We will draw the lucky winner on Australia Day, Thursday, 26th January.


Till next time
Frances

Comments

Lindi said…
What a handy looking book! Great giveaway. :)
Shirley said…
If I won that Frances then I would have to come and visit.
Karen said…
I love visiting fabrics shops as I travel around our wonderful country. Thanks for the great give away!
Linda said…
What a great give away Frances, thanks to Peter. I don't get out and about much, but I still like to know where the shops are..........LOL.
Joan said…
How great to know where all the shops are...not that I get about very much :)
Elyte said…
Thanks Frances I will try my luck.
Salley said…
Fabulous giveaway. It would allow me know exactly where to shop instead of trying to find all those business cards that mysteriously flutter away!
Jen said…
Farmers Wife project is looking good Frances and the little houses are lovely.I am waiting for the cricket tomorrow and will keep my Dear Jane blocks for then.
The giveaway directory would be handy for when we travel in the caravan.
Sue said…
Wow very tasty book to have Frances. I love your farmers wife blocks. Are they all Reproduction fabrics or allsorts?
Houses look Great also. Well done!
Susan said…
Oh, I missed this when I was away last week! Great giveaway!

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Quilt Patterns on Cosy Project