Thursday Nighters Show and Tell

There were some lovely quilts for us all to enjoy on show at the Thursday night class.  First up is Anne's finished sampler quilt which she has now machine quilted and bound. 
Then Margaret proudly showed us her completed version of "Jacob and Friends"
and also the striking quilt she is making for her daughter's bed which just needs a few more borders.
Catherine, a new member of the group, brought along a couple of quilts she made which have been professionally quilted - a stunning red and white quilt with lots of wonderful textured reds 
and this lovely applique quilt which I think is from the first Material Obsession Book.

Cairns has had a lot of rain lately and as a result all sorts of interesting fungi have popped up in our garden.


Till next time
Frances




Comments

Shirley said…
Fabulous quilts from your Thursday Nighters. My friend Wendy made the quilt from the Material Obsession book and it is such a pretty quilt. Love to see all the variations. Interesting Funghi but they look like they might be poisonous. Lovely texture like lace around the caps though.
Doniene said…
Lovely and very interesting quilts! Thanks for sharing!! The fungi look almost like little owls perched and looking around!!

Have a great day!
Sue said…
Lovely show & tell Frances. Everyone inspiring each other:-)
Karen said…
I always enjoy seeing the quilts from class members. A great show and tell. Lots of talent!
Linda said…
Such gorgeous quilts to share again Frances. It's always a delight to see what 'your' girls have made. I do love that red/white quilt, many congratulations to Catherine, she's a natural!!

Oh, Frances, what interesting fungi you have. I wish I had such fun stuff like that!!!

Thank you so much for always offering me such wonderful support. I appreciate your friendship and enthusiasm.
My goodness, you have all been busy. I also think Catherine is a natural....she is not afraid.
LuAnn said…
What great quilts from show and tell. Each one is great; the red and white one is really eye catching.