Sunday Stitching and Farmers Wife
It has been a busy week while I finished off another project commission so I am only now catching up with a few photos from the camera. This is the happy group of Sunday Stitchers who gathered this month at Cairns Craft Centre for another fun morning of chatter and stitching.
Jenny brought along her latest appliqued wall quilt with a New Zealand theme
and also a quilt which she made for a charity auction which has just come back from her long arm quilter and just needs some binding.
Easter has been a lovely time here in Cairns and to celebrate this long weekend a few Farmers Wife addicts gathered in my studio for a great day of stitching with Peter whipping up his usual creations in the kitchen to keep us well nourished. I actually managed to finish two more blocks to add to the block pile
| #17 Cats & Mice and #19 Checkerboard |
and here is the happy group busily working away at sewing machines and the cutting table.
Till next time
Frances
Comments
Have a great day!