Quilts from classes

There have been a few classes at Cairns Craft Centre this week and I just thought I would share some of the wonderful work that has been achieved.

This is Rachael's first quilt and she is now machine quilting her version of "Jacob and Friends" and isn't it a real stunner.


Since we last got together Margaret has made this lovely quilt which she is donating to a special program that helps mothers who are having problems bonding with their new babies.

Today was Mini Quilt Workshop day and Linda and Shirley brought along quilts which have now been finished from previous classes.
Linda's "In Chains"
Linda's "Come Fly A Kite"
Shirley's "Come Fly A Kite"
Till next time
Frances


Comments

Merilyn said…
'Jacob and Friends' is a lovely quilt, love that layout too!!!
Thankyou for sharing your workshop projects!! I'm sure Margaret's quilt will be warmly received, what a wonderful program!!!
Karen said…
I do enjoy seeing the different interpretations of the same pattern. It's what makes our sewing so interesting. Thanks for sharing the photos.
Linda said…
It's always interesting to see your friends' quilts. They are all so different, so well put together, and boast wonderful colour choices. Thank you Frances for always sharing these with your blog followers. I hope you are feeling okay, and catching up on your commitments. Cheers.
Radka said…
I always find it amazing, how fantastic the "first" quilts of your friends look. You must a great inspiration for them :-)
Shirley said…
Your ladies are as prolific as you in your output Frances and always have beautiful work to show, credit to you as their teacher.

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Quilt Patterns on Cosy Project