Sunday Stitching

I have been missing in action from blogging for the last few weeks with lots to distract me but I just had to share some of the lovely quilts from Sunday Stitching at Cairns Craft Centre the other day.

We were lucky that Thora was able to make the trip down the mountain so we could see this lovely quilt top she has just finished using fabrics by Kaffe Fassett and friends.

Lesleigh has turned another project from the mini quilt workshops into a cushion for one her kids.

While Jenny has raided her stash for lots of her favourite dog prints to make this cute little quilt.

I couldn't resist adding this photo I took outside the studio the other day of a beautiful little sunbird getting into the Zygo cactus.

Till next time
Frances


Comments

Linda said…
Gorgeous quilts as always Frances, love that doggy one!!! Your Zygocactus is such a pretty colour and looks so healthy.
Shirley said…
What a pretty bird in the cactus and great show and tell as ever. Love the blue fabrics in the first photo. So cheerful looking. Reminds me of sunshine( due to all the rain here we haven't seen much of the sun and we need reminders of what it looks and feels like).

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Civil War Blocks