Christmas time for Sunday Stitchers

The Sunday Stitchers celebrated Christmas early with the final meeting for the year and worked on a special mystery quilt project.  Peter and the team at Cairns Craft Centre worked very hard to make this a memborable days's stitching.  As usual Peter did an excellent job with the catering for morning tea and lunch and Leanne was the inspiration behind all the decorations and goodies and all the girls were very appeciative.
"Festive Fours" by Frances Leate
Some serious work did happen among all the chat and laughter and here the group are working away on their quilt project.  Not all the Sunday Stitchers were able to join us as Kathy is spending Christmas in the US and Heather is on a cruise - they were missed and if they are reading this blog I hope they have a very happy Christmas!
The goodies table
There is always one high achiever in every group and yesterday it was Jenny who was the first to finish her mini version of the mystery quilt.
 
Till next time
Frances
 
 
 
 


 

Comments

Shirley said…
Sounds like a most succesful day and the mystery quilt is lovely.
Karen said…
It looks like a lovely day was had by all. Your Festive Fours is lovely!
Linda said…
I have so enjoyed seeing the work produced by your Sunday Stitchers Frances. It's been wonderful sharing their exploits. Thank you for doing this for them, and for us. Congratulations to Jenny for her beautiful quilt, and Peter for his help with all things crafting, and cooking. Best wishes to all your group, and especially to you and Peter. I hope your Christmas is happy and restful. Cheers.
Hi Frances,
how beautifully, is sympathetically with you, beautiful work and nice atmosphere.
I'm sorry, I had a computer problem Last hotels and I was not on the blog, I wish more beautiful successes, you so beautiful, warm and a beautiful country, but .....!
Frances, Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year I wish you and your loved ones
I cordially greet!

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Civil War Blocks