Blocks and new treasures
I love making blocks and have succumbed to Barbara Brackman's "Austen Album Quilt" block of the week and here are my first four blocks
![]() |
| "Austen Album Quilt" Blocks 1 to 4 |
I have also finished the latest block for the "Threads of Memory" BOM and here are the four blocks I have made so far
![]() |
| "Threads of Memory" Blocks 1 to 4 |
Anyone would think it was my birthday or Christmas as some lovely gifts have come my way recently including this exquisitely crocheted beaded doily.
and of course to add to the owl collection there is this lovely felt applique which is now hanging in the studio with other owls to keep it company.
My thimble collection had been rather neglected of late so I was absolutely thrilled to receive these lovely additions and don't you just love the owl on the thimble in the centre.
Till next time
Frances


Comments
very cute thimbles, I spotted the kiwi. Is the owl one form NZ too? I wondered with the paua shell trim?
Cheers
Linda