Collectors Quilt Pin Quilt
Some months ago I found a heap of collectors quilt pins in a cut glass bowl on my dressing table so I decided to make a quilt to pin them on and feature them in my Studio.

To make the quilt I collected about 40 - 5-1/2" charm squares and cut then cut each square into 4 - 2-3/4" squares. I stitched the small squares together into rows of 5 squares each and made the quilt long enough so it could hang down the side of a bookcase.
Now whenever we travel or go to a big quilting event I enjoy collecting more pins to fill the blank squares on the quilt.
To make the quilt I collected about 40 - 5-1/2" charm squares and cut then cut each square into 4 - 2-3/4" squares. I stitched the small squares together into rows of 5 squares each and made the quilt long enough so it could hang down the side of a bookcase.
Now whenever we travel or go to a big quilting event I enjoy collecting more pins to fill the blank squares on the quilt.
Frances
Comments