After all the Christmas and birthday festivities I thought it was time to get shed a few kilos and get back into a healthier regime and so yesterday afternoon I took off for my favourite walking location - the Cairns Esplanade.


As I walked I was surrounded by inspiring sights - green hills, beautiful birds and butterflies, modern sculptures and boat loads of tourists returning from their reef trips.

I am not a morning person so I was walking late afternoon and the weather was still a bit warm and humid which is to be expected at this time of year in the tropics.

I am always amused when I walk past this sign which is positioned right outside the large children's playground!

Further along the Esplandade is the lagoon and the marina but the battery expired in the camera so I will save that for another day.
Till next time
Frances
Comments