Studio Clean Up Day

After a couple of busy weeks getting projects and samples ready for classes I decided  that today was the day to create some order out of chaos in the studio.  I was amazed when I actually saw how many projects I am currently working on.

There were the quilt tops waiting for their final border -

The pile of quilts that have been pinned or hand basted and still being machine or hand quilted -

Its been a long hot summer with lots of cricket to watch on TV so there are the blocks that are being hand or machine appliqued -
and the blocks that are being hand embroidered or hand pieced -

Then I kept coming across drawings of ideas for new projects.  I try to keep these organised in notebooks but I can't always get out of the habit of drawing on any piece of paper currently at hand.

Now I just have to finish off a few quilts so I don't feel so guilty about starting a new project.  Its a tough life but someone has to do it!!

Till next time
Frances

Comments

Karen said…
Lots of lovely projects on the go, but I think it is always okay to start something new! :)
tiny said…
You have make beautiful quilt , an you have now order your studio, now a new project I think it is okay.
Greeting Tiny from Netherlands.

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Quilt Patterns on Cosy Project