Binding Quilts
I always attach the binding fabric to the front of the finished quilt by machine and then I take a great deal of pleasure in hand stitching the edge of the binding down on the back of the quilt.
It doesn't seem to matter what type of quilt I am making or what range of fabric has been used I always seem to form an attachment to the current project and I relish this final task. After the binding is finished I often don't see the quilt for some time, if at all, so this process is like a farewell. I guess I am just an obsessive quilter.
Till next time
Frances
It doesn't seem to matter what type of quilt I am making or what range of fabric has been used I always seem to form an attachment to the current project and I relish this final task. After the binding is finished I often don't see the quilt for some time, if at all, so this process is like a farewell. I guess I am just an obsessive quilter.
Till next time
Frances
Comments