Afternoon Walk
After a long and very hot summer it is nice to again have weather in the late afternoon that is pleasant for walking even if there is the odd tropical downpour in the middle of it.
I walked along the Cairns Esplanade
watched the late afternoon swimmers in the Lagoon
enjoyed looking at the lush green hills
and then I walked along the marina boardwalk and saw some of the tourists returning from their day trips to the Great Barrier Reef
and then back along the Esplanade to complete my 6 km walk.
As I walked along I thought about some of my uncompleted projects running ideas through my mind about border options and fabric selections - a very enjoyable and healthy hour.
Till next time
Frances
I walked along the Cairns Esplanade
watched the late afternoon swimmers in the Lagoon
enjoyed looking at the lush green hills
and then I walked along the marina boardwalk and saw some of the tourists returning from their day trips to the Great Barrier Reef
and then back along the Esplanade to complete my 6 km walk.
As I walked along I thought about some of my uncompleted projects running ideas through my mind about border options and fabric selections - a very enjoyable and healthy hour.
Till next time
Frances
Comments