Finished Projects

"On Parade" is finished and packed up ready to post to Australian Patchwork & Quilting as a forthcoming project.  This quilt uses a Moda Kansas Troubles fabric range and the quilt top has been in the "to be quilted" heap for a while now.  One more to cross off the list.


To celebrate finishing a WIP I instantly started another project which proved to be a much faster one to produce and only required some very simple machine quilting on the trusty old Bernina.  So now all I have to do is finish hand stitching the binding on "Floral Marathon", sew on a label and write a pattern.

There hasn't been much progress on the EPP Pie project this week as I have been spending my evenings stitching bindings and I can't wait to get back to stitching a few more particularly as I have a few prepared and ready to sew.

Till next time
Frances

Comments

Anonymous said…
Have to keep an eye out for it, well done on your finishes.

cheers
Christine
Radka said…
Well done on finishing your quilt. I like the colours of your new project even more now I can see it:)

Popular posts from this blog

Pickle Dish, DWR and friends

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Quilt Patterns on Cosy Project